We’re accepting all calendar submissions. We will update the calendar as we get new submissions for event updates, changes and additions. Please click the events below to learn more or register. To send us your event update, visit the connect page.
Arizona Builders Alliance: 27th Annual Leadership Luncheon
December 10 @ 11:00 am - 1:30 pm
The 2020 Leadership Development Forum (LDF), 2020 Senior Executive Program (SEP), 2020 Project Manager Development Program (PMDP), and 2020 Emerging Leaders Forum (ELF) graduates who have devoted significant time this year to improving their leadership skills.
Join them, along with hundreds of ABA Members, as we celebrate their success and hear about their experiences.
Take this opportunity to mix & mingle with ABA members in a beautiful setting!
- Self-monitor for signs of illness, fever, headaches, body aches or shortness of breath prior to coming to this event and throughout the day. Please do not attend if you are not feeling well.
- Prior to entering the event a temperature scan shall be performed. If an individual is experiencing any of the symptoms above, he/she will not be admitted.
- Face coverings are required to be worn at all times, unless you are eating or drinking.
- Social distancing is required of 6’ between persons.
- Follow proper hygiene practices by washing hands frequently.
- Do not share food or drink items.